Committed To Making America Safer
Businesses are responsible for ensuring their property does not endanger the public. However, when business owners make calculated decisions that prioritize making money over keeping the public safe, they need to be held accountable.
At Chandler McNulty, we represent people in Houston and throughout Texas who suffered injuries because of negligent property owners. Our experienced lawyers handle all premises liability cases, including:
- Inadequate security: If you suffered injuries because of negligent security, bringing your case forward can help find other people who suffered in similar situations.
- Rape and assault: We represent individuals who were raped or assaulted because of inadequate security at condos, apartment buildings and businesses.
- Night deposit assaults and robberies: Bank managers know that night deposit box areas are prone to crimes, but some still fail to take adequate measures to reduce the chance of assault or robbery.
- ATM assaults and robberies: When banks, credit unions and other financial institutions refuse to update old ATMs with the latest safety mechanisms, they need to be held accountable for attacks and injuries that happen as a result.
- Failure to screen employees: When companies send repair workers and inspectors into people’s homes, it is critical to ensure those workers do not have criminal histories. We hold companies accountable when they fail to screen employees who subsequently assaulted individuals in their homes or workplaces.
- Workplace violence: When employers fail to screen their employees or when bosses overlook criminal backgrounds or dangerous temperaments of employees who are friends or family members, they need to be held accountable for injuries those employees cause.
- Swimming pool injuries: Children can drown in pools that are not secured behind locked gates. However, that is far from the only thing that causes swimming pool injuries. We represent individuals who suffered injuries because of faulty drains, bad electrical work and other negligent pool maintenance.
- Dram shop, bar and night club liability: Bartenders are not supposed to serve patrons who are visibly drunk. However, when businesses make the choice to over serve intoxicated people or allow them to leave without paying for a taxi, they need to be held accountable for injuries caused by drunk driving accidents.
- Bounce house injuries: When bounce house franchisees fail to hire enough staff members or fail to follow the specified design of the play area, they should be held accountable for injuries that happen as a result.
- Wrongful death: We help families maintain their financial independence after a family member suffered fatal injuries because of inadequate security or property that was unsafely maintained.
We are committed to helping families receive the financial security they need after suffering from catastrophic injuries or emotionally scarring assaults. Learn more by scheduling a free consultation with one of our attorneys. We can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 713-997-8310.